The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 17inch wheels and tires 500obo

American racing wheels painted black 4 lug 4x114 with 90% good bfgoodrich kdw ta tires looking for 500obo trades also!
108_1385.jpg

108_1048.jpg

rallyart911

hey, i kno ur g-Force T/A KDW's r pretty slick for wet/dry tarmac: how due they feel as an overall tire ( traction, cornering, & comfertabilty wise ) from ur opinion ?, hav u riddin them in the snow/ or cold temp's ? if so .... how'd they due ?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Iv never had them in the snow or cold temps as they where on my track car, There good in the summer though!

wtf, Do they look like i put tire shine on them? all i see is mud on the treads, the side of the one standing up was wiped down with a damp cloth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

wish you were closer i think my vr4 would sell fast with these on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts