The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Real Wheels 16x9 4x114 $550 OBO NJ

Possiblevr4

Real Brand Wheels 16x9 6" Backspace 4x114 R6 Non Beadlock Series

More info can be found at Realwheel.net

If I remember correctly these wheels were originally purchased by a member I met in PA from the board. They later switched hands between Harry (#3) and then the AMS Galant before finally coming to me.

I'm looking to get $550 but price is negotiable for all 4 wheels. They are all in good shape and only 3 come with tires.

The tires are NO GOOD though so all you're paying for is 4 wheels.

I'd also prefer local pick up or meet up somewhere in central NJ but I can look into shipping them. I'd have to take the rest of the tires off.

img.php

img.php

bigblock4g63

post on njdsm.org

CutlassJim

Not a lot of 4 lug DSMs running around though.

curtis

Here this may help you out. Found it on #3's members ride.

click me

You'll have to PM Harry but seems like there was a video of it at the track rolling on those wheels, you know its bad when you can see a for sale ad for wheels and know who's car they originally came from. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5OF2k

Not interested in shipping?

These could have a nice home here in CO on #5 if you could get me a quote?

Also, I know the slicks are shot, but what is their size?

Thanks!

-Jake

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned