The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: A newer set of 195/60/15 studded snow tires and green '92 GVR4 wheels

grocery_getter

Tires are in still almost new condition. Only used for one or two trip, snow tires are WINTERMASTER in 195/60/15 and they are studded. Tires still have a very deep threads and the studs still looks really good too (look at the picture for thread depth and studs). The wheels are green '92 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 take offs. I can sell the wheels with the tires or separate them. $250 for the tires only, $100 for the wheels only, or $300 for the whole set. I can sell the wheels only if the tires sell first since I am using the wheels to proof that the tires holds air.

Last edited:

centurion882

how much to shipto 48647 do u take paypal??? 989-370-5624 thanks dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned