The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Factory Leather Rear Seats

curtis

Don't have room for these and they need to go. Plus I sat them in the living room for pictures and my wife will be ticked so act fast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cleaned with leather cleaner and then used leather conditioner on them and let them soak in all morning. Not the auto zone stuff but for high end furniture. They have a few light scratches in them but are actually in better shape than whats in my car. Just don't have time or room to pull everything out of mine to get to them.

$125 plus actually shipping with fed ex. If your over seas or here in the states and want me to I can pull the armrest and remove the hides and ship in a large box, the arm rest and covers want both fit in a flat rate box. I'll try and save as many of the hog rings a I can.

Thanks Curtis

curtis

taking offers ....i want these gone.

curtis

Sold going out on Greyhound tomorrow to VA. For future reference FED ex was 127 because of oversize balloon charge and greyhound was 70.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned