The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: A few things(Injectors, jdm brackets, sub woofer, amp, MBC, PS pump, cams)

Lancer99

I have few things that I have around the garage that I haven't touched in a long time and I need space in the garage this winter.

This is a '91 rear center tail lights and there is a small crack(see pic 2). $35.00obo plus shipping and paypal fees
2wemo75.jpg

wa4rv4.jpg

Stock intercooler and piping for a '92 GVR4(theres 1 or 2 pieces missing like the j-pipe) $SOLD
mjafcy.jpg

A list from pic below:
10" pioneer subwoofer(no box) $75.00obo plus shipping and paypal fees
760W pioneer amp $100.00obo plus shipping and paypal fees
or can do a package deal for both pioneers for $150.00 plus shipping and paypal fees

Stock cams from an Automatic 4g63t $best offer plus shipping and paypal fees

Brackets for a JDM front bumper Pending

Power steering pump for a 1gen $best offer plus shipping and paypal fees

AMS manual boost controller(needs TLC) $best offer plus shipping and paypal fees

4 FIC 950cc(used about 2,000miles on them) $SOLD

2crvqsi.jpg

Last edited:

Lancer99

Im also looking for trades too as well. Things im willing to bargin with are: 1. power annt. for a 1gen eclipse (the whole thing mast. and motor) 2. looking for a kit or whatever I need to make it work for a 1gen pop up headlights, the two little things that look like dog bones to help push and pull the headlights up and down. 3. One of the little bolts to hold down the cover for a 1gen pop up headlight. Thats it for now Ill add if I could think of anything.

Lancer99

Also looking for a nice used or brand new oil pan for the 4g63t motor-6 bolt

nickbuilt

if the jdm brackets sale falls thru i will take them right away please let me know i will send payment immediatley!

-nick

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned