The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: grey driver side a pillar,misc perfomance parts.

talontyme

Cleaned out the garage and came across some stuff and a mint driver side a pillar. No cracks or broken tabs i dont have a gvr4 anymore so this can go.
Looking for $25 plus shipping and fees.

Bc single spring and retainer kit-$100
Prices are shipped but paypal fees not included add 3%

Last edited:

talontyme

Id say between $7-$10

Last edited:

EfiniX

Can you provide a photo of the Autometer boost gauge? And the part number so that I know the size. My autometer is settled just outside of the zero indicator zone. Bit annoying.

Quoting talontyme:
Cleaned out the garage and came across some stuff and a mint driver side a pillar. No cracks or broken tabs i dont have a gvr4 anymore so this can go.
Looking for $35 plus shipping and fees.

Autometer carbon boost gauge-$35
New oem bolts for fp mani-$10
Like new 2g non cruise cable-$30
Ss o2 dump bolt on-$50
Newer set of 3g lifters-$50
Bc single spring and retainer kit-$100
Cleaned set of evo8 560's with new seals-$100
Prices are shipped but paypal fees not included add 3%

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned