The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

turboflanagan

Due to popular demand the Galant VR4 floormat group buy has been resurrected!

I will give some details with pics, then let you know how to go about getting yourself a set of your very own.

Details:

-You will get 4 mats. Two front, two rear. The fronts fit and look great. The rears have been "modified" to cover more of the area up under the front seats for additional protection and better looks over the plain rectangle ones you often see in the rear of cars.

-The carpet colors I suggest are either Grey 186 (just what they call it), or black. Personally I got the grey because it matches perfectly the original carpet color. Lots of guys have gotten the black and seem to be happy with their choice too. I have heard 0 (zero) complaints.

These are the 4 embroidery styles you can choose from without a HUGE set-up fee. 1 and 2 are centered on the mat facing the driver sitting in the seat. 3 and 4 are along the door sill edge of the mat and facing you with the door open.

You can get either your car number embroidered on the rear mats, or get them blank. Or pay the HUGE set-up fee for the VR-4 badge.

img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg

-The standard embroidery is in the pics below. It is Galant VR4 on two lines on both of the front mats.

- Click for available embroidery font designs.

-For the rear mats, we can now get our car number embroidered as xxx/xxxx, or for you unfortunate masses xxxx/xxxx. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-The colors for this embroidery is pretty open. I like the black Galant, the red looks really good too. I have not seen many of these to give my personal opinion, but who wants it anyway.:p

Just ask if there is a particular color you want and I'll check on it. Green is popular, as is the red. I am partial to the blue, but it may not go as well with your car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I don't have any pics of the rear mats with the numbers. If any of you guys have pics or can take some, please post them up for reference.

-You can get your mats with a hole in the driver side mat for the tab that is on some of the car's carpet to help hold the mats in place. I don't have the tab and mine stay put just fine. Of course my cars best time down the track is only 12.8 and they won't be in the car for its Little Talladega outing.

-It takes about two weeks from the time the order is placed to delivery. We have had issues that caused a delay, but they were handled and hopefully everybody is happy with the end results.

Cost

The cost is going to be $165 shipped in the contiguous US (as of 4/20/2022). If you don't have or want a number on the rear mats it will be $140.
Payment can be made to me at [email protected]
When making payment please include the options you want (carpet color, embroidery color, car number, hole/no hole, and your screen name too along with real name, and shipping address. I charge $5 for each thing you leave off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

img.jpg img.jpg img.jpg img.jpg

If you have any questions please let me know. I will be keeping tabs on this thread, but am really busy right now and won't be checking it every 15 minutes, so be patient. I think everyone has had good communication experiences with me and I certainly hope to continue that.

img.jpg
img.jpg

Last edited:

CP

img.php

img.php

img.php

stealthtt24

I bought these mats months ago and they are AWESOME. I have a green car and have VR4 in green and it compliments it very well. I love them and they were worth ever penny I spent, awesome quality and awesome fitament, GET THESE NOW!!!

JNR

Those look real nice and I hope to get some soon, if I'm nice to the wife /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Do they have nice 'spikes' on the bottom, where they stay put pretty well?

GSNT

Are they available with the anchor eyelet and the screw in anchor piece to keep the driver mat still? I see the mat in the 2nd post has it.

Nevermind, I'm retarded.

Last edited:

Romanova

I'm broke from buying cams, but I'll hit you for a set come payday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

turboflanagan

Quote:
Do they have nice 'spikes' on the bottom, where they stay put pretty well?

Nope, they have a sticky rubbery kind of back that sticks pretty well to the carpet and holds them in place well. I have not had mine move around at all.

KGVR4

I will fully vouch for that also. I've never had my floormats move around. I'll try getting some pictures up of my rears with the numbers on there.

spoulson

What are the color options for the embroidery? Can I get the numbers on the front instead of the rear?

turboflanagan

I'll check on getting the number on the fronts, but we need to keep it to two lines of schtuff. Like:

VR4
xxx/xxxx

Something like that.

Let me know if you want that and I'll ask how we can get that done.

tsiboy

damn im poor, is it possible to get only the fronts???

I notice one picture shows galant and vr-4 on the fronts and the other just says vr-4 on the front.
If i ordered a set would mine come with galant and vr-4 on the fronts but in red like this one
img.php

CP

You can have it say "buttplugger" if you want it to, in any color. They're custom mats made to order, so you can pretty much get whatever you want wherever you want. I thought the writing under the usual foot area would just wear out quickly, which is why my "VR-4" is in the corners.

turboflanagan

This is the standard option shown below. That is what you would get.

Cy wanted something different and I think he paid about $450 for his mats. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif So he got just the VR4 in the corner.

Quote:
I notice one picture shows galant and vr-4 on the fronts and the other just says vr-4 on the front.
If i ordered a set would mine come with galant and vr-4 on the fronts but in red like this one
img.php

turboflanagan

The order for Gary and Ted has gone in. Sorry for the delay in notice. You should be seeing the new mats in a couple of weeks.

Enjoy!

cobrajetguy

Just sent my order and money, thanks.

Peter

turboflanagan

The first few peep's who made orders should be getting them in the next few days. Probably by around the middle of next week. Please let me know if you don't have them by Friday and also when you do get them if everything is O-Tay!

I noticed that the "Galant" font is that of the later galant model, do you have the font type that is the same as the badges on our cars?

turboflanagan

The image for the font came off of some literature for our cars. I don't remember now what it was, but it was a scanned copy of something. Looks almost exactly like the key chain.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts