The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 nordic blue galant gsx partout

ggsxkid

Welp 11 years later and rust has finally caught up with my gsx the rockers/underside are gone along with the bottoms of the front fenders. the bottoms of the rear doors have also been affected. Which means time for me to offer up whatever you guys want. What is spoken for already is the trunk lid along with the rear tail lights and both front door assemblies. It is a sun roof car and most of the interior is in good shape (dash is bubbled a little). As far as drivetrain it has a jdm 7 bolt N/A engine with around 125-135k (engine replacement at 85k and car now has 175k) and had mobil 1 ran through it and changed at 1500 miles (the top end looks great for the mileage). The transmission is junk since the input shaft decided to eat its way through the case. I had the T-case/yoke recall done at about 95k so the t-case has about 85k on it (no leaks). I also have a spare set of black gsx wheels and a pretty rusty but still spinning 3 bolt lsd rear end. Let me know if you guys want any specific pictures. You can PM me or reply to this post. I will check up on it daily, however please be patient i have a wife and 3 kids along with 12 hour shifts.. So bear with me if im not always on top of the ball haha. Im located in the middle TN area if anyone wants to see the car. As always thanks for the space.

Last edited:

galantgti

Pics?

G

Staff member
I'll take the steering rack. Does it have abs? If not i'll take the brake proportion-er thingy. Also the manual antennae.

ggsxkid

Quoting G:
I'll take the steering rack. Does it have abs? If not i'll take the brake proportion-er thingy. Also the manual antennae.

The seals on the rack are leaking along with busted boots. Let me know if you still want it though. My car is an abs car but i think i have a non abs prop valve. Ill let you know on that. And i have an aftermarket antenna in it right now with a dry rotted mast. It was an auto antenna.

ggsxkid

Quoting manitousxti:
Rear subframe? Rust? pics! Thanks

... The rear sub has aloooot of rust and the area that the toe adjustment eccentric rolls around in has rusted and broken free. But let me know.

turbofonz

I'll take the front amber directionals.

G

Staff member
Yes still want the rack.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned