The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: low low mile evo 3 springs,retainers,valves,cams, lifters 100.00 shipped r

3rdstrikedsm

came from my low mile jdm rhd evo all in mint shape no ticking of the lifters or anything like that very clean and just blowing this stuff out for cheap to move it out of my garage. oh includes rockers as well!

sold-

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

price is shipped for all of the listed parts in the USA.

2000GTX

I feel like this is a really good deal.

3rdstrikedsm

Indeed I priced it cheap to move it now dropping the price to 90.00 shipped in the USA, This is real evo 3 stuff with low low miles!

prove_it

2000GTX

Excuse my ignorance or whatever, but could I just install these in my car no questions asked or would I have to do some other kind of mod or something?'

Also, if I took these parts to a shop and said "put these in," how much would you all think it would cost?

My car's been making what I think is lifter noise, and I'm just not up to doing this sh*t out in the -20 degree Wisconsin weather.

3rdstrikedsm

Yes all of it is a direct drop in for any 1g 2g or gvr4 and a minor upgrade and as I understand it works very well on e3 16g or any 16g for that matter.
I am only selling cheap to move it out of my garage and this is stupid cheap for known mint working parts and lifters are quiet as can be no issues there.

3rdstrikedsm

75.00 shipped in the usa which is stupid cheap!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned