The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Garage cleanout, Help fund my repairs

mitsu90

12' -6an braided hose $50

22 spline tcases $65 each.

GVR4 valve cover $100

'91 Nile black wheels $100

moats burn 1 chip programmer $60

GVR4 custom 2.5" cold side. fallows stock route. has ait bung. I built this back in 2006 and been running it ever since.

'92 talon tails $100

will entertain all offers.

mitsu90

Intercooler pipes sold. Take the rest of these parts off my hands.

alansupra94

I have a set of ARP head studs you can have for free. All the hardware is there EXCEPT one of the heads allen wrench hole got messed up (not sure how). You can easily put them in place by hand or by using two nuts ontop of each other. Send me a PM or email at [email protected]

mitsu90

Thanks for the offer but I already have a set of used studs.I wwant a new set to go with the new head gasket.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned