The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD:1991 VR4, $GG's Spent!7k on build,30rDBB,Teins,EVO8 ecu, $7900 CT

transparentdsm

^^ im all about that new kia. i was thinking the same thing... except the hybrid version... there cheap and get crazy awesome gas.

jmorri15

the new genesis coupe is coming out too, 274hp 4b11 powered 34mpg and the aftermarket is beginning to make parts for it. ive driven the optima and sonata both are great cars but the new genesis is so sexy

381gvr4

Looking to move on and getting more motivated to sell. Already have loan for new Stang but want this gone to go as downpayment!!!!!

381gvr4

SOLD.... I hope the new owner loves her as much as I did!

turbojew

Congrats how much did it go for?

381gvr4

Just enough not to part it..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

dustyduff

Hopefully you didn't get lowballed too much. Your car looked like it was priced very well for all the work you had into it (and how clean it was).

381gvr4

^^^I'm ok with it. I dont know if the new owner wants me to disclose the amount, but we are both happy. I'm kind of heart broken as I am down to only my truck as a driver. New toy in the wings but as of now I have only the Camaro!

Last edited:

turbophein

who bought this and is it still in the area?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned