The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Factory Rear seats

curtis

Don't have room for these and they need to go. Been stored in the back and no longer have a place for them.

Cleaned with leather cleaner and then used leather conditioner/lotion on them and let them soak in all morning. Not the auto zone stuff but for high end furniture. They have a few light scratches and places from just sitting in storage. I think after the heat of a car hits them the leather will go back to shape.

$125 plus actually shipping with greyhound, last time from here to WV was 70 dollars . If your over seas or here in the states and want me to I can pull the armrest and remove the hides and ship in a large box, the arm rest and covers want both fit in a flat rate box. Covers and armrest in the states would probably run 40 bucks with fed ex without the foam.

Already have some huge boxes so can ship tomorrow

Thanks Curtis

curtis

bump

mitsuturbo

The photos are a little blurry. Are any of the seams pulling much? Going by the photos, those still look pretty soft, as far as 20 year old seats go.
I may want them, depending. I just found out the seats in 555 are kind of shot. Especially the rears. Asshole PO seems to have enjoyed carting his DOG around. Made a holy mess of the interior.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned