The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB:

thecannoliman121

Hello everyone
About to finish my small re-build on my 1991 gvr4. there are a couple things i need to finally finish it.
1. cylinder head
2. balance shaft remove kit
Pretty sure that is it. if anyone and everyone could help me out that would be great. i my water pump seized up on me and did some work to my head. all the leads are, lack of better words, fucked, and now im back to where i started. i can find the gaskets and timing belt kit everywhere fine but i just need a little help with these. so if someone can offer me some help on where to find them that would be great.

fourforty

not that i know much, but have you considered a stub shaft with an oil groove replacement for your balance shafts? or is that what you are trying to find?

mitsuturbo

Quoting thedsmguy:
I have lots of heads in various shapes.

I'm not sure what's funny about this. Seems to be he was trying to make a legitimate attempt to help you get what you need. Most of us rebuild heads rather than buying new ones.

Also, if you have a balance shaft and a welder, you have a BSEK just waiting to happen. Simply chop the back side of the balance shaft off and weld the hole shut. Flip the bearings in their bores so the oil holes are blocked off on the front BS and you're good to go.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts