The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB/WTT?: GVR4 engine harn (I've a tucked harn)

maroonmetallic

Just seeing if anyone would be interested in selling their unhacked engine harness, or if they would want to trade for a "tucked" harness.
The harness is my car currently has ABS, A/C & Im pretty sure Pwr Steering removed from it for race purposes.

Looking to see if anyone would like to trade/sell.

Regards,
-Shawn

cab222

I have a complete unhacked harness for sale

mountaineerjeff

Ive also pm'd

Rausch

Shawn: I have a harness. It's a little rough and needs a connector or two, but if you want to make it work, PM or give me a call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

maroonmetallic

I don't have any w/ it installed per se.
I can go out to the garage & take pictures of it laying out of the engine bay. :/

It looks pretty decent. There is a stretch loom over the wires, but since I'm staying w/ the stock look I'd prefer to have a stock looking harness.
I can try to find other pictures from the previous owner on here, but I don't think there's a lot on here either.

-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned