The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Window door Trim

Hittman

Can ANYONE help with this...if I had a pick-a-part in my area I'd have these already

They went for $5 for all four on DSM partout...I'll pay you $40 for all four in non bent, perfect clip condition.

G

Staff member
What are the mitsu part numbers?

turbowop

I actually picked up a set from the local Mitsu parts dept back in '04. And even then, I got one of the last sets available. I tried to be as careful as I could with the install, but still managed to put a couple small dings in them, and it bugs the absolute sh*t out of me. Nobody else notices this little sh*t, but I do, and I want to fix it.

citymunky

Quoting Hittman:
Can ANYONE help with this...if I had a pick-a-part in my area I'd have these already

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Yea right Sal. 6th galant's are rare to find in VA junk yard, they all been crushed years ago.

Hittman

Dude...I am the same efffin way. FML argghhh

G if you could find these I would make it worth your while, not sure on part numbers tho...

citymunky

MB517513, Moulding, FR Door Window Belt Line LH
MB517514, Moulding, FR Door Window Belt Line RH
MB517521, Moulding, RR Door Window Belt Line LH
MB517522, Moulding, RR Door Window Belt Line RH

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned