The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB:wideband o2 Gm maf translator

Pushinink

I am in need of the following parts:
A wideband o2 set up
A gm MAFT for a 91 gvr4 with sensor if possible
a non factory looking grille
5 lug conversion parts (local even better, cincinnati)
trim piece around radio
o2 housing and downpipe for 1g awd
could use a slim fan if anyone has one
also need a few 2.5" and 3" intercooler couplers and clamps (not hose clamps)

Will also in the near future be looking for a 16g turbo, injectors, exhaust manifold combo

Last edited:

EMX5636

I have a MAF-T and 3" sensor from before I was speed density. Make me an offer. Works great!

JackstandTSi

I have a BNIB Innovate MTX-L Wideband Gauge. $160shipped. I believe they are still $180-$190 on Extremepsi.com not 100% sure tho.

I also have a Ported Ebay external Dump o2 housing, and Possibly still have my MAF-Translator box i had on my 94 TSi Im not sure if it will work but I can work out a package deal if interested. Just let me know.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned