The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Thule 4304 feet and bars

quicktsi

I am willing to pay 125 dollars shipped for this. Please PM me. I have seen them sale for this price shipped on Ebay recently, so I think my price is justified.

quicktsi

Tyler,

I know I could do the rack attack option. To get the bars and feet it will cost about 240 dollars. I already bought aero bars, feet, and 3 549xt side arm mounts earlier this year for my old truck. I can buy the Thule TK base feet and make my rack work, but don't really want to drill in to the roof.

click

TylerAdamson

Quoting quicktsi:
Tyler,

I know I could do the rack attack option. To get the bars and feet it will cost about 240 dollars. I already bought aero bars, feet, and 3 549xt side arm mounts earlier this year for my old truck. I can buy the Thule TK base feet and make my rack work, but don't really want to drill in to the roof.

click

Not sure how I missed this, but you can buy just the foot packs from them for about $160.00 shipped.

Sorry to hijack your thread but would either of you two know where I can source a replacement key for my rack? I'm afraid I lost the og key during a recent move!

quicktsi

Thank you to the person who PM'd and shared the pictures. I look forward to getting the rack, so the wife will stop bitching about hauling my bike in her SUV.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts