The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Stock Suspension

Chim55117

Does anyone have a set of stock suspension that I could have, provided I pay for shipping? I need to take the coil overs out of my car and have this car rolling. Would be greatly appreciated!

Stephen

92_talon_awd

What's wrong with the coilovers?

92_talon_awd

Oh, ok ha. I wasn't sure if you were wanting to get rid of the coilovers

Chim55117

Actually still undecided. 808/1000 has Tein coil overs but they bind right now due to being set super low. 46/1000 has my kSports, so if the Teins can't be fixed I will swap them over. Either way want to take the kSports out.

CarRacer

I'm pretty sure I have fronts under my garage work bench. They've been sitting for a couple years but they're yours for free if you pick them up. I'm going to throw them away otherwise.

dsm10o0

I have a full set, if your interested, shoot me a text 408 600 6286 and ill send you pics

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned