The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Set of stock rear Galant/1G Suspension Bushings

cheekychimp

I've got another set of EVO struts (EVO IX FQ360 Bilsteins) that I am going to prepare for use on the GTi. I therefore need a pair of stock rear suspension bushings from a Galant or a 1G to modify the rear EVO struts as per Scott Y's how to in the pics below.

img.php

img.php

In the second pic you can see the stock bushing on the stock strut at the bottom.

Anyone got any lying around gathering dust that they would be willing to send my way? Obviously I'll pay for them + shipping but it would be useful if you were able to actually cut the bushings off and send them rather than shipping a pair of old struts.

Last edited:

curtis

If you don't have a way to cut them any muffler shop will have a chop saw, Just hate to see someone ship a set of struts for 2 small bushings or hopefully 4. If you can cut them just straight through the weld is fine I'll clean off the extra before I weld on. Here's what the last set looked like. I roll the tabs around the bushing as I weld. Extra metal and just added safety.

cheekychimp

Bloody Hell I hope mine turn out better than that now you've had some practice!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Show Off!!!

curtis

I was thinking Pink with pastel hearts for yours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

cheekychimp

Bumping this up because I need another set of the bushings for the GTi in the UK.

Rausch

BUMP!!!

Anyone have these paying around somewhere? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned