The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Stock stereo mounting parts

jnava

Staff member
As some of you know what happened to my previous head unit, I was given a complete stereo with cd player and the little amp. My question is to those who have replaced their stock units with aftermarket ones, do you still have the brackets and if so, will you sell them. I have no intentions of leaving this area soon so I might as well get some tunes since the car is now running. BTW, thank you for the donation of the stereo...I appreciate it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jnava

Staff member
Well, this HU has the cd player combo, So its essentially a double din setup. AM/FM Cassette player and the Cd player too.

BoostedAWD91

ill see if i have the double din. So all you really need is the double din and the two mounting brackets?

DailyDSM

I have a few sets available still. There are pictures in my for sale thread: Parts For Sale

Brackets are all in good shape but I think the Double DIN trim rings are a little faded. I can definitely give you a deal if you want them both. PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Tim

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned