The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Stock rear mud flaps

JR92

Looking for the rear mud flaps, my car didn’t have them when I bought it. Would prefer from a Nile Black car but I’m not picky.

thomcasey

They didn't come with them standard. They are a very pricey item IF anyone is willing to part with them. Pretty much from overseas I believe.

tektic

Quoting thomcasey:
They didn't come with them standard. They are a very pricey item IF anyone is willing to part with them. Pretty much from overseas I believe.

I just got a set from a JY!

maroonmetallic

The rear mudflaps are far more common than the fronts. I might still have a full set sitting around in my garage.

But the fronts are not a direct fit with the rocker trim.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned