The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: stock intercooler with hoses

zzrblacklady

I am looking for parts, a stock intercooler with hoses including uncrushed BOV (see picture: ,
I live in Germany and would like to ask whether you send them by 78736-Epfendorf?
What is your price for the parts with shipping?
Greetings Holger

fuel

You would want the stock ic and piping from a Jdm car, preferably an evolution vr4 as the usdm inter cooler is tiny.

jmelocik

I've got the OEM inner cooler but no hoses.

Josh

fuel

yes that's the USDM intercooler. You would want the regular JDM intercooler at the very least:

(pictured trying to find a spot to fit on my 4th gen 1980 Galant turbo coupe)
DSCF0493.jpg

or a JDM VR-4 Evolution (fitted to 90.07 onwards 5MT versions) intercooler which is slightly longer and has bigger diameter inlet/outlet:

Intercooler_1.jpg

Dimensions for each of the JDM intercoolers found on my VR-4 site here click

LIV4PSI

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quoting zzrblacklady:</font><hr />
I only find this Pictures:

I want my GTi16V with original parts for a VR4 turbo rebuild (German TÜV).

Thanks

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

That picture is from my Ebay store listing, too funny. I would sell it for $35 plus shipping

manikbastrd

I have a stock USDM intercooler and all the piping in good condition. PM me if you are still interested.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned