The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Stock gvr4 engine harness and chassis engine bay harness

So I picked up 808, the harness is a mess. Anyone selling their harnesses, or parting a gvr4 out? I wont move on with the project till I get this.

Thanks,
Anthony

mountaineerjeff

problem solved

Might still be looking.

Whats the deal with the 1g harnesses. I hear mixed reviews on how they dont work, but then I hear they do?

I am really needing the engine harness, as well as the fusebox/chassis harness.

No one parting out any vr4's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

If I cant get a harness, 808 is being sold to someone else.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quoting mountaineerjeff:
problem solved

Jeff,

You say the problem is "solved", but you haven't delivered.

... you aren't even answering his pm's on the matter.

That is unacceptable.

Anthony is in the proccess of bringing #808 back to life the right way, and is imposing on a friend for the use of his shop.

This means he needs to get this handled now.

Anyone else have these harnesses?

They will be going to a good home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

mountaineerjeff

well If you want to make this public then that is fine...But I told him when I got the $ that It would be shipped out by the end of the week. He wasnt happy with my choice of shipping method, so now I had to go through the trouble of shipping it the way he wanted. I havent ignored ANY pm, as I have just gotten a chance to read them right now. you will get the shipping/tracking number sometime tomorrow.

since I feel like I have to publicly defend myself, I have had 2 court hearings and a father in the hospital all unexpected this week. plus I have no DD, and the OP changed my plans for shipping.

so like I originally stated PROBLEM SOLVED. If ANYONE gets that worried after only 2 days then they shouldnt be doing dealings online anyway. I told OP, about the personal issues that arose so its not like thats a surprise either.

you also have my cell number too....next time if ANYONE has an issue then get a hold of me privately, as I have never done anyone wrong, so 2 days is ridiculous to start accusations.

I had your cell number from a text you sent me with pics of the harness. My phone automatically deletes messages to clear up space in my inbox. I wish I had saved your number. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I just wish i would have been notified about what you were doing. You say you just read my pms, yet I can check when you have logged in and you logged in plenty of times after I sent the last two pms.

I am expecting this harness as it is the next step in moving on with the build. I really do hope you come through with a tracking number and I get it. Then I ca move on, and everyone is happy. I was just told it was supposed to be shipped out two different times now and it still hasnt gotten out. Sometimes I hate taking the time to get things shipped out too, but when a buyer has sent me money, I do the best I can to get it out. If something comes up, I will be the first to let the buyer know whats going on.

I really do hope the harnesses get shipped and I get them by the end of the week.

Thanks,
Anthony

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts