The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Speaker Gauge Pod

HadesOmega

If you got one or not where I can get one let me know. I don't check my PMs often here so please email me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
[email protected]

HadesOmega

Still lookin...

armyVR4

Ill have one f/s here soon.. Parting out my vr4!!

HadesOmega

Sorry I didn't reply to some of you, I'm still looking.

boostme

I was looking for one too until I realized the price. Not in my budget at least. I didn't want a pillar pod

I have several individual gauge pod cups, but wanted the dual pod and I came across this. Took 3 weeks to get and seems like a sturdy piece.

My plan is to just use hot glue to keep it in place. I have a spare speaker cover to mess with in the next year or so LOL

click

idreamidrive

Quoting HadesOmega:
If you got one or not where I can get one let me know. I don't check my PMs often here so please email me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
[email protected]

Emailed you yesterday, 12/17/16.

boostme

Well I got the dual pod the other day and it's huge. Needs to be trimmed and even so I don't think it'll fit right. Oh well

Last edited:

HadesOmega

I managed to acquire one. I actually got one of those also and you are correct it is too large. You could probably mount it on the center section but it'll cover your badge. If you want a brand new never installed dual gauge pillar mount, I have one I'm not using anymore needs to be trimmed still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned