The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: ROOF RACK

Redwood

looking to find a roof rack for my car or a good place that might be able to get one from.

thanks

Redwood

What you thinking as for a price on these bad boys? i dont really no how much they go for.

Redwood

Quoting Redwood:
looking to find a roof rack for my car or a good place that might be able to get one from.

thanks

TTT

G

Staff member
I have one nib, $500 shipped.

transparentdsm

the link i gave is still good, the lower one at least and its cheaper. look at my build thread and check out my roof rack, its what i used and im completely happy with the outcome.

G

Staff member
Quoting Redwood:
damn i want so bad but that seems really high for one of these.

How can it be too high when they are no longer available?

MellowVR4

Is this a thule one?

G

Staff member
Mitsubishi/ thule.

MellowVR4

I got one hell of a deal if thats what they are going for now a days, jeez. I even got mine brand new in the old ass box, I guess I looked on ebay at the correct time.

transparentdsm

Quoting MellowVR4:
I got one hell of a deal if thats what they are going for now a days, jeez. I even got mine brand new in the old ass box, I guess I looked on ebay at the correct time.

i got my thule one for 75$ feet and load bar. brand new in an old dusty box.

joggle

I have one of the mitsubishi/Thule roof racks. It's used but in good shape. $250 plus shipping. PM me with email address and I will send pictures.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned