The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Rear Subframe

donkeylips

I only need the rear subframe itself (I don't really need trailing arms or anything). I would like one from a DSM but the Galant one is 99.9% the same so I'll take either.
I need to get it to Buffalo or Rochester NY. So if you're within a couple of hours I can come pick it up, or if you have some way of shipping it let me know! I'm hoping for one that doesn't have too much rust, but a little bit is ok.

donkeylips

Right now I'm looking at getting one from Nate Crisman. You guys are pretty close to each other! If you can PM me additional info (pics, condition, price) that would be great! thanks

transparentdsm

im 35 min from nate. if you come to the house and pull it yourself you can have it for 25 bucks. if you disconnect and leave me the rear end rear axles hubs and brake components. it has surface rust on it only and i will take pictures tomorrow maybe. as long as it doesn't rain.

donkeylips

I still need this. A bare subframe would work nicely as it would be easy to transport. But I'll take one that's more complete if it isn't too far away.

NARF

I have 1, I am in Vernon Connecticut I can get you a shipping quote, if you don't want to pick it up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned