The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Rear end with/without suspension

Hey guys trying to get my car on the road again, really would like to get a whole rear end (non rusted) if not Im looking for some new thrust arms. Please let me know, and we can negotiate.

-Matt

citymunky

Are you the one that has white GVR4 for sale on CL?

donkeylips

If you don't have any luck I've got one up here in NY. Definitely has some rust but not as bad as others from upstate NY. I think this particular one was originally from a southern car. I've got 2 complete rear end assemblies that I'll be looking to get rid of but one is still underneath a parts car that will need to roll in the spring. They're both in similar condition. 3-bolt rear diffs included.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned