The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: oem parts

faqinshiet

Looking for the nylon intercooler tubing and the metal j pipe coming of the turbo connecting to the nylon tubing, and a 16g waste gate actuator. If you have post pics and pm me price shipped to 92117. Thanks

Richard

EfiniX

I replaced my entire stock intercooler. I've still got the core and all of the piping. I assume what you are looking for is in this pile. PM me if you are interested. I'm just up in Portland, so shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Redwood

i Know my brother has all my spare parts back home. i know there is all of the stock intercooler stuff there. if you can find anyone to have it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned