The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: MANY SMALL PARTS

Jdjxr

I'm finally getting my car on the road and would like to start fixing a lot of issues. I'm just going to list what I need. I would like the parts in nice shape with no broken tabs, cracks, etc. My zip code is 32055 for shipping quotes where needed. Thanks and here goes...turbo oil return line(10an and fittings),factory corner lights, washer bottle, instrument cluster plastic ring, manual seat-belts, gas door spring, driver side mirror, clear timing cover. I need interior trim pieces also, but I'll wait to see which ones exactly. You can message me here or at [email protected]. Thanks for everyone's help!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned