The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Lots of parts and I have money to spend

ducttapeguy

Ok, so I sold my CRV the other day and I now have some extra cash that I am going to spend picking up the rest of the parts I need to get my Galant back on the road. I have made a list off the top of my head of the parts I need. If you have any of the following for sale please get in touch with me ASAP

Throttle body pending
non cruise cable pending
twin disk or quality strong single disk clutch (looking to be making over 450whp)
rocker arms
oil cooler kit pending
evo 9 rear diff
dss axles
arp headstuds pending
cyclone gasket
radiator (keeping AC) pending
slim fans and shroud for radiator pending
1 metric f*** ton of bolts, nuts, screws (a lot of mine are stripping and breaking due to age and rust and whatnot) pending
sway bars pending
evo black interior
boost gauge pending
1600+injectors for e85
fuel pump for e85
fuel lines for e85
fuel rail stock or aftermarket
big brake kit
ss brake lines

Again, I do have money to spend on parts but that doesnt mean Im not looking for a good deal, so hook a brother up and make me some deals and help me get my G back on the road

Tyler

Last edited:

Jordangvr4

I have a brembo brake kit , front & rear Evo8 interior if your iterested..pm me

89Mirageman

Did this for another member a week or so ago. Shoot me $7 to cover a small flat rate box and I'll pack as many bolts in there that I can. [email protected]

gmp

I have a set of arp headstuds as well a stock gvr4 radiator. I can ship em together for a good price pm me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned