The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Looking for Expo LRV with 3rd row PNW

thedsmguy

If anyone knows of any Expo or Eagle Summit wagon please let me know, I dont care if its a 1.8 auto, 5 speed, 2.4, fwd, awd etc. I just want something Mitsu to haul the kids around in that gets good mileage. The most preffered version would be the 1.8 5 speed with all power options etc. But I'll take what I can get, Doesn't need to be a runner or driver even (I'm willing to 4g63 swap!!)

Thanks.
Paul

1uGlyGalaNt

I've got a 1993 Summit LRV AWD but no 3rd row - its the short one. I've got over $3k in it. I would like to get $3k for it. I can post pics and give you more details if you're interested.

Last edited:

RayH

For the 3rd row you want the 5 door Expo. I believe it was only available with the 2.4 engine.

Last edited:

CutlassJim

Mine. Willing to travel Xcountry?

DSCN3419.jpg

I highly suggest one, this thing is awesome to drive,is AMAZING in the snow and gets 30 miles to the gallon. I went 436 miles to my last tank.

Yes it's

DSCN3307.jpg

and

DSCN3237.jpg

Last edited:

CutlassJim

$1600. And I just dropped $500 into tuneup and misc stuff on it. They go for almost nothing if you can find them. CL FTW.

transparentdsm

cutlass are you having much interest? i like it and im actually looking for a van when i get back to pa and that looks right up my ally. can you pm me a few more pics maybe of the engine and whatnot?

dammitjim

Here's one in Salem

click

93 MITSUBISHI EXPO - $1500 (SALEM)

Date: 2011-09-08, 12:51PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

1993 MITSUBISHI EXPO
NICE CAR
CAN HOLD 8 PEOPLE INCLUDING
CYCLE SPORTS OF SALEM
FINANCING OR CASH
CALL JUSTIN AT 503 390 9000

DA1907

a2vr4

Here is an other one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Loved my expo, hope to get another one some day.
~Brian A. Moreno

omertaitalia

suppost to buy mine today got the cash in hand guy isnt answering his phone, im just being impatient though, ill post pics when shes home.

CutlassJim

These things don't last long on CL for some reason even though I've only ever seen one other one driving around. If it's a 1.8 it's FWD BTW. And my AWD auto was still pretty awesome so don't rule one out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned