The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: List of Parts

GSTwithPSI

Trying to get 1546 in decent shape again. I need:

-Clean steering wheel
-Passenger front splash shield (the one the covers the transmission)
-Driver side under dash plugs
-Passenger side visor (x2)
-Back seat
-Driver/passenger side mirrors
-The wiring harness that goes to the water neck (cut form the main engine harness is fine)

Last edited:

citymunky

I have side mirrors, IIRC they are NB. Also are you looks stock back seats only?

89Mirageman

I have a mint 3g eclipse leather wheel which looks really good on these cars as well as many other older Mitsu's. Has an airbag though, not sure if that's a deal breaker for you. I'd need to get $75 for it. Searched for one for a while but also came across one from a 9g galant that's mint too so I may use that on my summit instead. Here is a quick google search to show you what it looks like in case you didn't know. Of course I'd be happy to get you all the pics of the one I have if you're interested.

As a matter of fact I'd part with the 9g galant wheel too. Haven't found a mint airbag cover for it yet though so it's just the wheel. It's leather wrapped as well and looks like this, minus the airbag. $40 for this one.

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

Hey Chris. Thanks for the offer, but going for a factory look on this car. Honestly, it would be easier to just install an aftermarket steering wheel, which I may have to do. Seems finding a clean stock wheel is nearly impossible.

89Mirageman

No worries man, I completely understand. GL on your search.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned