The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Light plugs (males)

AuSpecVr4

Hey

I'm looking for some male plugs i need for my Aus or USDM, to a Facelift RS, i have all i need exept these two plugs, i need male connectors for the corner indicators and i also need the plugs for the city lights or driving lights on my headlights, pictures below, will pay asap as to need these urgently to get this bumper on, will pay for express postage (Australia). I need 2 of each,

007.jpg

006.jpg

Cheers, Brock

dlesser

These are two male ends that connect to the corner lights.

This pic has is plugged into the corner light.

I looked at your pics and my corner light is the same so I am confident that these two male plugs are what you need.

Last edited:

AuSpecVr4

Hi

Sorry, on mine, the indicator plugs fit my driving lights so i have swapped plugs around and used the old indicator wiring for my new corners which were driving lights to indicators and i have just used some blades from an auto store to get them to work for the mean time. I have sorted the first picture out fine tho which is what your showing me but i cut them off as there not needed and do not fit anything but my old corner lights which were driving lights. I'm just after the indicator plug for the second picture now to get rid of my temporary setup.

Cheers

dlesser

Well I also have these two plugs. They went to the head lights. The parking/indicator lights I don't have but can get them.

AuSpecVr4

Oh ok, i've never seen those plugs anywhere on mine, these corners i bought were brand new off ebay so they were manufactured so i don't know if they have uses a universal plug or not but thats the only one i am currently after, thanks for the help

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned