The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: LHD MIRAGE/LANCER/COLT PARTS europe or US

misterfixit

Hi All,

Need the dash vents and surrounds, clocks (speedo etc), clock and window washer tank out of a LHD 1993-1996 lancer/mirage/colt

Can anyone help please? Europe or us peeps....

Rich

TRBODSM

Send me a pic of the actual car since some models are slightly different and I'll see if I can get you some parts.

89Mirageman

I hit the local junkyards on a weekly basis and there are plenty of these cars there. I actually have a few interior parts left over from my last 4g Mirage that I parted out.

mistaVR4

I don't have any of the parts your asking for in this thread, however, I do have a whole box of mirage parts, small parts, bolts, seals, a couple gaskets...But I really do have a box with maybe 60 genuine Mitsu parts for a Mirage/Colt, if you may be interested in any of them please send me an email and I can list all the P/N's, I have way to many to list here....

Just a FYI..

Peace!

misterfixit

heres the car its to go on:

And heres the dash. excuse the model!

AllanL

shipping destination?
km/h speedo is ok? 180km/h max speed is ok? w/ tachometer?
which dash vents? side or center?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned