The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: JDM /RHD Interior door panels

jcgalntvr4-244

I need a new set of JDM/RHD interior Door panels if anyone can get me a Mint set of these or if there still avail from the japan factory I would buy new. here is a few pics of what Im looking for. I would take cloth or leather but would prefer leather and will pay a good price for leather ones.

I would like to have the sticker still on the panel if at all poss. if not no worries.

Cheers,
JC

jcgalntvr4-244

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Bump still looking

jcgalntvr4-244

Looking for a full set anyone?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned