The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Jackstand ballin GVR4 key Chain FOUND thank you lofty & maroonmetallic

GSX_TC

Used to have one for the longest time then I lost my damm keys, and had to get new locks made and buy the key fobs again, now I just need to track down another one of those Galant VR4 keychains that have it on jack stands, anybody know where to get another one of these?

Mike

Last edited:

theevozero

I didn't even know they made those. That's funny.

GSX_TC

Yeah it's one of the older forum key chains that I used to have, hate that I lost it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

LIV4PSI

Mike, would you be mad if I put 1501 up on all 4 jack stands at the next Shootout? I think someone in our lineup should represent the rest of the community properly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jnava

Staff member
I support such shenanigan......JSB BITCHES.

Vr4junkie

I know they have some Laser/Water Jet meatal machining shops that do designs that might be worth a try if you cant find anything.

GSX_TC

Quoting LIV4PSI:
Mike, would you be mad if I put 1501 up on all 4 jack stands at the next Shootout? I think someone in our lineup should represent the rest of the community properly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ROFL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting Lofty:
I've got one.

I am not sure if I will be selling it though.

Cmon lofty, sell it to me please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Post a pic of said keychain. I never saw these being sold.

maroonmetallic

A local guy made a limited run of them. I ended up getting a couple of the designs he tried out.
Id have to look, but I think I have one I can get to you Mike.

-Shawn

GSX_TC

Shawn that would be awesome man I'd very much appreciate that, if you find it can you send me a pic of it to confirm it's the same one I'm talking about.

Diego

I remember these... And the one that was a beer opener...

Wish I would of bought one.

transparentdsm

i wish i was around to buy one. the closest thing i have is a DS Motorsports key chain that i got from Nate before he had the online part out store. when he had that little shop in Blairstown, NJ

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned