The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: INTERIOR TRIM PIECE

91GVR4#479

I need the long horizontal black plastic trim piece that covers the sliding seat belt track. It goes from the front of the car to the back of the car above the front door window. I only need the PASSENGER side please. Price shipped please to 13413. Thanks

quato

I could probably make it out to the junkyard this week or next week. There is a Galant there that has either a dark grey interior or dark blue, I can't remember which. If it has the dark blue, do you still want it? I'll just charge the cost of the part, shipping and a little bit for gas if you want it.

quato

Yes, all VR4's have the same interior. However those are hard to come by in the junkyards. There is a 92 LS and 93 LS in the yard right now. One has brown interior and the other a dark blue/dark grey. For the dark blue/grey I have to take the pieces out in the sun to see the true color sometimes. Let me know if you want it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting quato:
Y There is a 92 LS and 93 LS in the yard right now.

Does that 93 LS have the VR4 style bumper with no fog light holes? That is a desirable piece.

Areck

bump fill interior VR4 being parted out. LMK what you need via pm or look in my sell thread 800/2000 being parted out

91GVR4#479

I am still looking for this piece. Anybody?

I need the long horizontal black plastic trim piece that covers the sliding seat belt track. It goes from the front of the car to the back of the car above the front door window. I only need the passenger side please. Price shipped please to 13413. Thanks

WesternMD_VR4

If not. There's a guy on eBay parting out a full 89 galant. He gave me his number and I chatted with him a bit. He lives in Utah and has all of that as his galant had power belts as well. I told him I'd look for people to help him part it out. Just throwing it out there I was gonna get a few things from him

89Mirageman

There are four 6g galants at one of my local yards. I'd be happy to snatch one off the next time I'm there. Kinda hard to price the item since I no longer own a galant and really don't know exactly what it looks like. From what you described though I can't see them wanting much for it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned