The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: HX35 bolt on BEP housing

EHmotorsports

Like the title says. Looking for a repairable condition housing for my HX35. Broken bolts are ok.

Lukefraizer

I have a HX35. The one off the 12 valve cummins correct? No shaft play at all. Was rebuilt just before I got it. Over 2 years ago now but still not run ever.

EHmotorsports

I am looking for a BEP housing for the turbo i already have. thanks for the reply anyways /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EfiniX

Can't wait to see that HX35 in your car

EHmotorsports

me to ive pretty much maxed out the 16g i have. 348hp but turbo and cams will be next on the list.

EfiniX

I really can't wait to tear into mine some more, but I'm gone for like the next 6 weeks.

Hope we can get nerdy when I'm back.

EHmotorsports

I will try my hardest to set time aside to help ya out. it will be a challenge due to race season starting and i will have to be track side support at events. but we WILL get that wideband in for ya haha.

EfiniX

If you ever need another set of hands at the track, i would gladly volunteer my time. I was in the Tonkin/Czysz Formula Mazda team back in the day.

You are the MAN!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned