The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Handgun and rifle brass

broke down

Like I said, wtb .45 acp and .223/5.56 once fired brass. I reload all of my ammo, and have used up most of what I have. I want brass, not aluminum or steel, as those can't be reloaded. For the .223/5.56 I would prefer those without a military crimp on the primers, but would still consider crimped ammo for the right price. Also, no offense, but I'm looking to buy large quantities, please don't send a PM that you have 15 pieces, I'm talking more like a couple hundred or more. Thanks.

Jason G.

I have a gallon bag full of once fired 5.56/223. It's mostly PPU (Prvi) 5.56 boxer primed, with a light crimp. There is some Lake City and PMC as well. I had intentions of loading my own with this stuff but never got around to it. I'm guessing there is around 500 rounds, maybe more in there.

Terry Posten

I have several 100rd boxes of .40 if you want to make some of that. Thinking around 400 in total. Will have some more .40 and some .45 as soon as I get back to the range as i just got a Colt .45 1911 a bit ago and need to get back out there.

broke down

Jason-pm'd, Terry, thanks for the offer, I just don't have any use for 40's, Definitely interested in 45's when you get them. I have a bunch of 40's already, but don't have a 40 cal, just stuff I have been given or picked up.
Thanks again guys.

Launch

I have a bunch of once fired .45, .556, 10mm, and .308. No crap manufactures, all brass and proper working guns. Let me know prvt

BoostedAWD91

i have a bunch of .223/5.56 & 45acp once fired brass thats has been cleaned and tumbled

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned