The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: "gas filler hose"

Looking for the rubber hose that goes from the tank to where you fill the gas. Would need to be shipped to 84106, thanks.

Romanova

Should still be a few new ones left in the country. When I got mine from JNZ they said they had a few left... might be worth considering. Only like $50 new?

I called the dealership and all the parts stores, discontinued through Mitsubishi, nothing at parts stores.

curtis

agreed these are nla from the dealer. I know the guy that bought the last one, no not me, he called to tell me he got them over a year ago now...

Still hoping someone on here has maybe a parts car or something? Pm me, thanks.

KiNgMaRtY

I just bought one about a month ago from Mitsu and another about a year ago for my previous VR-4

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned