The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: fuel sending unit 1g or gvr4

seizer

Looking for a 1g fuel sending unit mainly so I can hack it and have a stock spare if I ever go back to stock... A gvr4 one will work of course but I know they go for more in price. I just need to drop this evo pump in to have a fun dd. Pm me if there is anybody that can help.. Thanks
Eric

Last edited:

TRBODSM

A Evo pump will fit with pretty much no hacking involved. A local member(gmp) has a vr4 sending unit for sale and I might be able to deliver since I need to go to jacks this week and meeting someone in the springs to pick up some parts for my mirage. Let me or Gary(gmp) of you want to look at the sending unit.

my name is mike i got a 1g sending unit im n lakewood call me at 19706188634 after 5 make me a offer

dsm10o0

I have a 1g fuel sending unit. $40 shipped

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned