The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Front fender liners aaaaaaaand a brake line.

Street Surgeon

Hi there,

I'm looking to pick up a set of front fender liners for a '92 GVR4 aaaand the rear drivers side brake line. Let me know what you've got I can pay immediately!

-Cory

OpticalPhenom

I have a brake line but no inner fenders.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have one side fender liner used, but not sure which. If you still need them I will check this weekend.

Street Surgeon

Fellas, I'd like to get both if possible and I don't mind used etc. but would like a set that's not all beat up, let me know what you've got and thanks a ton!

Oh, and I should specify, when I say brake line I mean the hard brake line from the prop valve to the back of the driver's side of the car!

-Cory

Last edited:

NYC86ZC

Not to throw you off track, but for the brake line it's probably way easier to buy some line and do it yourself. If you google it you'll see how easy it is to do. Just need some line and a flaring kit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting iceman69510:
I have one side fender liner used, but not sure which. If you still need them I will check this weekend.

I have the left side (driver) in good shape. Only one hole looks a little enlarged. Has all the plastic clips to hook to the fender.

Street Surgeon

Quoting NYC86ZC:
Not to throw you off track, but for the brake line it's probably way easier to buy some line and do it yourself. If you google it you'll see how easy it is to do. Just need some line and a flaring kit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for the advice, I've messed with brake line before and may end up doing that as it's probably a pita to "roll" up and ship, not to mention pull!

Iceman what would you like for that liner shipped to 68164 if you don't mind?

OpticalPhenom

I do have the brake line you need front to back. You are correct about the pita to pull. That and shipping are what would cost not the part.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned