The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: fender liners and the stock spoiler

xuberantz

Looking for the plastic fender liners for the front and back and also a stock spoiler. I prefer a white spoiler to match if possible, but isn't necessary as long as the price is good I'll just repaint it. PM me with what you have and how much your asking please.

Last edited:

idreamidrive

I have a white spoiler. It was resprayed a volvo white color. Really close to summit white, but you can tell.

$115 shipped.

-Joel

xuberantz

I still need this stuff guys! I had a few leads that didn't work out. If you have either of these things cheap let me know please!

EMX5636

I have a stock white spoiler. Dirty/dusty from sitting, but I can't remember anything major wrong with it. I'll dig it out tomorrow and take a look.

coyotes

Still need the fender liners? Mine are in good shape. I will not sell the engine splash shield though!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned