The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Front and rear Seats

thomcasey

I got 1025/2000 without part of the rear seat and no front seats. Looking for a complete set. Please be gentle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

89Mirageman

A member on here with the screen name Golfball had a complete set a few weeks ago for $400. They looked to be in near perfect shape, for 20 something year old seats that is. They're probably on page 4-5 in the FS section now though.

thomcasey

Possible shipping, unless I cna do the drive in a 1.5l colt for cheaper from 46226

thomcasey

I have a lone rear bottom cushion and the center arm rest, but would be willing to get the full rear so it all matches. PA isn't a terrible drive as I could incorporate a trip to visit friends in DC into it

thomcasey

That is a haul for sure. Let me know if he still has them. Being that that is almost 5 hrs from DC I just might pay for the shipping. But see if he still has them first. Thanks!!

citymunky

I have EVO8 seats and stock seats

thomcasey

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Driving to Iowa tomorrow to get a full set of seats and interior pieces.

PolskiVR4

If you didn't make the drive yet I have a passenger seat for you.

thomcasey

Complete interior purchased. Thanks for all the offers, love the community!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned