The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: four lug hubs

biglady112

We rescued a turbo mirage and got this thing running. My friend the. Decided making it awd was the direction the car needed To go. In order to ensure proper alignments we have elected to use the factory front knuckles and stay four Lug. So to make our lives easier we need some galant rear hubs.

Anyone have a set of four lug galant hubs?

Steven
970-682-0199

3rdstrikedsm

I have a set of evo 3 which is the same but only in the front if you need those?

prove_it

Check Pms

Have a set for you.

Spyke169

If all else fails, you can still get them through Napa.

prove_it

I'm guessing he's no longer looking since I sent him a pic on Mon and never got a response.

biglady112

I am waiting on him. Someone else sent me pics as well. He has both sets from you guys. I did my part on this project. And offered to find these. On him now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned