The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: ebay or amazon accounts?

turbophein

message me if you are interested in selling your accounts.

turbophein

they get sold all the time. amazon is tough to sell on it and accounts get banned all the time for LIFE! so i you want to sell again you need to but a good standing account. i just lost my account from having 3 A-Z claims filed against me in 1 week, over the christmas holiday sales just about triple along with any problems. 2 showed delivered through tracking but still claimed they didn't receive and 1 was damaged on arrival. it complete BS that you can loose an account like that but it happens. Amazon will side with the buyer every time. there are people who can make livings off of just make false claims constantly to get free merchandise, sellers like me would rather refund than have a claim go through to amazon review, which leads to suspension. Its amazing, just google selling on amazon, it sucks big time but the sales you can get through amazon make it worth the 0.1% of scammers.

There are also people who continually make seller accounts and sell them for $75 and up depending on maturity. I would rather not deal with those back page forums though. figured i would give it a shot on here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned