The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Dual gauge pod speaker grille replacement

TurboDSM

Looking for this, if anyone has one they are willing to sell. thanks!
img.php

djtoad

I made mine. Not too hard either do it yourself or I could make one for a small fee.
I did mine out of fiberglass and painted but can be made out of raw carbon too.
I ordered one from Garfield of tuners nation and that did not work out due to some bad business. So I made my own.

Last edited:

91GVR4#479

Hey guys,

Last year I was in the same boat, looking hard for the dual gauge speaker pod holder. There was a company making them, and I put in an order. It took a long time, because they merged with another company, but eventually I got it, exactly as in the picture. They were honest in dealing with me, it just took a while because they were in the process of a merger. Below is the information from my order and details about the transaction. This is a website for the new company that makes them

click

below is a copy of my correspondence and a copy of my order. It was $59.99, plus shipping for a total of $75.94. The man in customer service that I dealt with in the end was Anwar. Below is a copy of the important information. I started ordering from a company called Retro-spec, and the company they merged with and the company that shipped it out was c7carbon.com.I hope this helps.....

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the email, regarding your order is currently in the works, the gvr-4 gauge pod speaker is on the final stage it should be ready to ship before the 3-4 week lead time, we'll be sending you a tracking number as soon as ts shipped.
Also we want to let you know that we recently did a merger with a couple of CF companies, our new company name is C7 carbon, we have taken the liberty to create an account in our C7 website (www.c7carbon.com) please feel free to browse the website and login to view the info of your order inside your account to verify any details.
For the password you can access it by clicking "forgot password" where you can reset the password from your email account.
Thanks and if you need any help please let us know.

Regards,
Anwar
c7carbon.com

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 21:39:05 -0500, Robert Fleischer wrote:
Can you please give me an update on the order?
Thank you.
Bob Fleischer

On Oct 25, 2011, at 4:54 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Robert Fleischer,

Thank you for shopping with Retro-spec at click

This automated e-mail serves as our acknowledgment of your order.

Order Summary
-------------

Invoice ID: 0000001627

Order Date: Tue, Oct 25, 2011 13:54:52

Payment:
Your order balance is $75.94 which will be paid via PayPal.

Order Contents:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty | Item # | Description | Price Each | Total Price
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | RSMI004 | MITSUBISHI GALANT VR4 GAUGE POD SPEAKER | $59.99 | $59.99
Subtotal $59.99
Tax $0.00
Shipping (Priority Mail®) & Handling $15.95
Balance Due $75.94

Special Instructions:
I know there is a wait for build to order. Please do as soon as you can. Thank you.

Shipping Information:
Robert Fleischer
c/o Street Tuned Motorsports
5625 Bruckel Drive
Avon, NY 14414

You will receive a confirmation e-mail providing shipping details when your order is shipped.

View your order invoice online by visiting click

Thank you for shopping with us.

- Retro-spec

91GVR4#479

I am looking at their new website, and I don't see the item listed. In a different correspondence from them, they referenced my order as order number 428. Please see below. If it is a special order item, ask them to look at order number 428. It is exactly as pictured.

Order Number: 428

Detailed Invoice:
click

Date Ordered: Tuesday 15 November, 2011

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Shipment Pending

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you
feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to
[email protected]
This e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect
01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored
and respected.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned