The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Driver Side Fender and Roof Skin (non-sunroof)

JSchleim18

Looking to purchase both of these preferably in white.

Thanks, Jeremy

JSchleim18

I am willing to take a whole shell if the price is right.

mountaineerjeff

I might have the pieces, I need to double check to see if there is any damage, I dont want to sell them then find a ding or something I didnt tell you about...do you need the entire roof or just the skin? sunroof or no sunroof? or does it matter?

just figured out how to read.... Ill check on the fender, the roof will have to wait until I see what happens to 1630.

Last edited:

JSchleim18

I need to at least replace the roof skin that lies inside of the roof tracks. But I would like a whole roof cut on the pillars so I can take the trim if need be. It got hit by a damn tree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

JSchleim18

Yeah man...so pissed. But if everything goes well I'll just have a fresh paint job sooner than when I originally planned.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned