The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: cyclone intake manifold in colorado

just like the post says lookin for a cyclone mines got a leaky diaphram like nobodys buisness hahaha cash is no issue to me however i aqm in the tire bizz so if u need some tires im more then willing to trade some sh*t hahaha hit me back txt prefered i need it asap the numbers 720-225-7332 the names chris please help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

LUNARFX

Would you entertain shipping from 32216? If so I can do $90 plus shipping.

photobucket-8947-1332702410520.jpg

Last edited:

Brunoboy

I already told you through text, $150 shipped, with tracking, Includes the Mounting Bracket, Vacuum canister, and Solenoids to make it work.

yea id consider it fer sure im tryin to talk my buddie in england to give an evo 3 for cheap cause shipping will cost a fortune ya know but a cyclone in the states is almost as good hahaha give a day or 2 il let u know fer sure

Brunoboy

For sure, I just wanted to let you know I'm the guy who texted you about it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned