The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: complete cluster for galant vr4 cheap for practice.found 3 for $120

kooter

I am looking for a galant vr4 cluster complete to take apart and carve up for some ideas I have.
let me know please price shipped to
1020 e golf rd
schaumburg, il 60173

pics would be awsome also.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

I would strongly suggest you first tear up a NON vr4 cluster, since the VR4 cluster isn't exactly "commonplace" and they are virtually identical. Non vr4 clusters are quite easily found at junkyards.

mr.mitsu

I have a spare if you can't find one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif its a 2000gtx Canadian version

turbofonz

Are non vr-4 clusters color changing also? I'm looking for a cluster also.

GSNT

I have one that has a boost gauge installed in the center. I'm going to put the non-modified one out of my parts car in my car. I'll be willing to let the modified one go pretty cheap, plus I'm fairly local to you. Text me at 773-501-5057 Eric

kerry92gvr4

non vr4 are also color changing. the only difference between a vr4 and a non vr4 is the boost gauge

autobahntom

Galants that had the 4G63 DOHC engine had the color changing dash.
VR4, GS, GSR and GSX
Galants that had the 4G63 SOHC engine did not come with the color changing dash-Most galants produced had this engine.
89-92 only.

Struc

I've got a spare cluster for $65 shipped.

PM me if intersted.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned